Pages

Awaken

Sometimes, standing among millions of ghuraba people can raise up our holy and strong spirit to awake this ummah. Wait till we meet in jama'ah and we will hit this universe with the holiest and super incredible new system for the new programme generation. Let's raise our hand and pray for our world.


Total Pageviews

Jadual Tugasan 15zikr

  • Minggu 1 : Syuhada - Ruziah - Iffah Hanna - Aliya
  • Minggu 2 : Nabilah Kamal - Basyirah Ritzuan - Syafiqah Sabbri - Syahirah
  • Minggu 3 : Fatin Nabila - Izzati - Fatimah - Basyirah Z
  • Minggu 4 : Sofiah Hadi - Nadhirah - Nadiah - Fatinah

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Newsletter of Ramadhan



Did you remember the buletin of Ramadhan when we were in form 4 ? haha . And now i made it again ! Let me share with you guys ! But it cant be seen .

page 1



page 2 and 3


page 4 and 5



page 6 and 7



page 8 and 9



page 10 and 11



page 12




Well done ! I think these will be much benefit for you ~
If there is someone interesting with this buletin , you can contact us in fb or iffah's num .
Ok guys , I think this is much enough for this posting right ?
Alhamdullilah , my gratitude to Him, my exco team and all to those who had been helped me for finishing this buletin , Thanks guys ! For ya information , next week will be the BIG event for me and Iffah , so I need your du'a guys ! Pray for us .

EFFORT + TAWAKKAL + DU'A

Chaiyok2 ! Fightin2 ! Hamsah2 !

:)


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com